A landing page is one of the most important elements for any marketing campaign.
This is the page where you encourage your visitors to turn into email leads and hopefully grow your business revenue.
The landing page seems like a simple premise.
But, there is more to it than just a simple form urging visitors to take action, an appealing image, and a few paragraphs on what your site is about.
Whilst these features are essential to a landing page, they are simply the foundations.
If you want to convert your visitors into profitable leads and customers, then you will need to spend some time designing and creating a high-performing landing page.
The good news is that you do just this on AWeber!
Providing a large template library, AWeber helps users get started with their designs to make the best-looking landing pages possible.
In today’s blog, we will be guiding you through how to make an attractive, top-quality landing page using AWeber.
Let’s build your landing page and turn those visitors into valuable subscribers.
Create A Landing Page With AWeber – Step-By-Step Guide
You need to understand a few factors before starting work on your website’s landing page.
Firstly, you will require close attention to detail when building a quality landing page and learn to understand content design strategies.
Different kinds of templates that have proven to work in the past also help a lot, as these can ensure your message never gets lost on your visitors.
Fortunately, you can learn all this and more with AWeber.
So, let’s dive straight in and start making your landing page using AWeber:
Making An AWeber Landing Page – Steps
- Login to your AWeber account.
- Start by clicking on the tab “Pages & Forms” and then on the “Landing Pages” tab. Now, select “Create a Landing Page.”
- Hover above the template that you like the look of and then select the button “”Choose Template.”
- You will be navigated to the Landing Page Builder where you will be asked to write down a name for your landing page.
- In the Landing Page builder section, you will notice a range of “Blocks.” These are simply the numerous elements you can add to your page.
- It is easy to choose different elements. You can drag and drop one of these blocks by clicking and holding your mouse button on one of the blocks. Then, you can place it somewhere on your landing page.
- Keep your finger on the mouse button and drag the block onto your landing page. For element blocks that need to be added to an empty row, you will see the row highlighted in blue. Once the block is above the space you desire, simply release your mouse.
- You may want to add an element block in between other elements on the page. If so, you will see a blue, bold line indicating the area in which the block will get dropped.
- Once you have dropped the block into position, you can start editing the block by simply clicking on it. It is also possible to add images in between element blocks.
- If the block doesn’t sit quite right on the page, you can move its position by clicking on it and holding down the “Move” tab (on the right of the block). Once the block starts to move, a blue line will indicate its new position.
- When you click on an element box to edit it, you will find a text editing toolbar above it. This is where you can alter the text formatting, hyperlink existing text, among many other things.
- The right sidebar provides more customization options, but this depends on the type of element block you have used. Here, you can swap out images, change colors, update padding, and much more.
- After your design has been customized to your liking, you can go ahead and update the settings of the signup form that may be on your landing page. You can also update various fields within the form and your “Thank You” page. In order to add custom fields, click on the form and from the drop down menu, select “Add a Form Field.”
- Now, choose the field you would like to utilize on your landing page.
- It is also possible to change the field orders. Do this by clicking on the sidebar of your chosen field and drag this above or below others.
- If you want to alter the “Thank You” page, select the tab marked “Submissions.”
- It is also possible to place tags on your Sign-Up form. These tags can be very helpful in boosting your campaign and triggering your visitors to sign up.
- Once your landing page has been customized to your liking, it’s time to customize its URL, as well as SEO and sharing information. You’ll need to navigate to the “Page Properties” settings, but if you can’t see this, select “Page” settings. Here, you can view and alter your page properties.
- Once in “Page Properties,” you can edit your landing page URL, and social sharing info. Do this by clicking on the “Settings” tab. Here, you can customize the path of your landing page and update the page description, its title, and image. This is what visitors will see when posting your landing page on various social media sites across the internet.
- We recommend adding Facebook Pixel tracking IDs and Google Analytics to your “Tracking” section, too. By doing this, you can receive statistics on your site and find out how many hits it gets from social media and Google.
- You can preview your landing page during the editing process to see how the finished product may look. To do this, click on the “Preview” button in the upper right of the builder screen.
- If you have previewed your page and are happy with your customizations, you can go ahead and select the “Save & Exit” button in the bottom right of the builder page.
- Now, you will have an option to finally publish your page for the world to see! This is via the Landing Page List section of your account. Just click on the button marked “Publish.”
- And, you can preview the page once again by clicking the “Preview” icon, to make sure you didn’t miss out anything important. It is possible to preview the site in both desktop and mobile view (simple click on what tab you want to see). If the landing page needs alterations, simply select “Edit Page” and you will once again be directed to the builder page.
Congratulations! That’s how you build a landing page using AWeber. Now, you can publish the page and hopefully start to see those subscriber numbers rise.
Share your landing page on social media, on your website, and anywhere your potential audience may be lurking.
It may take some time to see results, but by building a quality landing page, you already have a head start on many other businesses like yours out there.
Thanks for reading!