AWeber has been improving their Campaigns system over the last few months, and I’ve been watching carefully to see how we can add even more value to our AWtomator customers.
So I’m thrilled to announce our latest automation trigger:
The Tag Event
Tag events trigger when a subscriber is tagged with a specific AWeber Campaigns tag, much the same way as you can start an AWeber Campaign.
And combined with AWeber’s new Click Automations, you can integrate AWtomator’s actions right into your AWeber Campaigns!
For example, you could trigger an AWtomator Tag Event by adding its trigger tag:
- When someone opens a message
- When someone clicks a link in a message
- As part of a Campaigns sequence
- By using a specific Signup Form
- Manually via your AWeber control panel
And of course, AWtomator Tag Events can perform all the usual actions, including:
- Move/Copy subscribers to another list
- Setting next legacy followup message
- Unsubscribing them from the list
- Adding/removing custom field tags or notes
- Giving subscribers a discount coupon
- Adding subscribers to a Facebook Custom Audience
I hope that you’ll agree, AWtomator’s Tag Events open a whole new level of automations possibilities, and I look forward to hearing how you use them in your business.